21 May 2013

Simply...Done!!


Simply Red

Another Show & Tell from me, Simply Red, a Karen Cunningham design is finally finished - and currently residing on my bed. Thankyou to Susan Smith once again for the fabulous quilting, which without Simply Red would remain unfinished for some time.

The centre of Simply Red is needle turned using the one fabric from French General Rounnierres...my absolute favourite. The border is also a French General fabric.

This quilt was actually a few firsts for me. 1st time to a quilting workshop, 1st time at Summer School in Wodonga, 1st time for needle turning.....I've managed a little more since then.

I will try & make the time to post some updates as I go....anymore Finishes maybe a little while off.


Having problems loading photos again....sorry I can't share more


Til Next Time
Linda
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment