12 October 2017

Time: Where Art Thou!

Hi All

Just a little post to say hello because its been ages!! My time gets away and it would seem not slowing down anytime soon.

Stitching progress has been slow; but progress none the less.

Eyton Hall has been joined & papers removed. I'm now onto making more hexies for the border section - which will also be all hexagons. Yes I really am doing that!!



Torrington Park the Quiltmania Mystery Quilt by Michelle Yeo has been in the works too, I'm way behind with only 3 blocks completed. We were extremely fortunate to meet Michelle in Sydney.




On Sunday I decided it was time to get onto something I'd purchased from Cutting Cloth at the Sydney Quilt Show (our last blog post). Making this beautiful pillow case with crocheted edge; the fabric is divine and the crochet edge the sweetest. How lovely for the Pfaff to get a change from mending!

Cotton Crochet Edge - a new skill for me

Next on the agenda is a couple of little Christmas Stitcheries - I'm trying to gear up to being in the Spirit. Something that has been missing the last few years.

JulieAnn & I are having a sewing weekend in November; managing to go away without leaving town! I can't wait; we'll definitely post an update.

Well that's about it for today; hello from Angus too


Take Care &
Happy Stitching
Love
Linda
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment