7 January 2018

2018 Here We Go!


Hi All
Well Christmas has been and gone again and here we are in 2018 - its the summer heat in Australia and we all all feeling it.

These are my blocks from Torrington Place by Michelle Yeo, the Quiltmania 2017 Mystery Quilt. 9 Blocks is it for me ( i think there are 13). Onto the quilting now which I'm doing the Quilt as You Go method to complete. I used an app to play with how I will place them - what a good idea!!

Torrington Place



Mim's (That's Me) Roses

Christmas

This year I really wanted to bring the Christmas Spirit to our home as its been missing for some time. I made a lot of the decorations which was heaps of fun, I plan on adding some more for this year. What a difference some lights make - and they were all battery operated including the candles! I finished my little stitcheries too and had them on display.We had my family over for Christmas Dinner which was lovely, our whole Christmas was very peaceful.

 





Our Christmas Tree: Little but Sweet

Mim's Precious Girl
I had a visit to the NSW East Coast prior to Christmas to see my Girls. My Granddaughter has grown so much and is a real little personality. Its hard to believe she's almost 2.

2018

Angus 2018; He's now 13
Enjoying some morning sunshine before the heat hits

Today a spot of quilting & stitching was on order. JulieAnn & I doing our best to avoid the extreme heat which was 44+degrees Celsius where we are; that is our usual summer.

So here we go into 2018, Cheers! It's a big one for me when I say I Do to my Extremely Beautiful Man (who even cooked us lunch today). He's a good catch ;0)

Until Next Time Friends
Take Care & Happy Stitching
Love
Linda
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment