11 December 2018

Christmas Ready


Hi All
Well here we are almost half way through December - it's crazy isn't it!! 
I spent the weekend getting our home Christmas ready. I myself am not Christmas ready though with shopping still to take care of and food to think about.
Below are decorations I've made with a lot of Pinterest use for inspiration. It looks so pretty with all the lights going and truly helps to get everyone in the Spirit of Christmas.


I've made these table runners as gifts using a Pole Runner pattern. I haven't made myself one but plan on using this design for a non Christmas version. 




this pic is upside down and I can't fix it!!

More Christmas decorations











This year we have a proper tree. It was a big job starting from scratch and deciding how I wanted to decorate, so it kind of evolved. I will continue to add to it each year plus I have some special baubles coming with our names, hoping they arrive soon.


Angus enjoying the cool, under the inside tree

Mimmi & Miller
Last week I had to make an unexpected trip to the coast to help out with my beautiful Granddaughter Miller, she is 2yrs 10months. Dear little poppet broke her left arm, completely snapping both bones which happened during normal play, falling off the lounge.
She has been so brave and has a very heavy full cast up to her underarm which will remain on for 8 weeks in total. Being summer and living near the beach this is going to be a really hard time for them all. 
I am a little excited at the moment as we are making what is a planned trip on the weekend for Christmas so I get to see my girls again. Yay!!


And here is the commencement of a new project - Emma Mary. A Judy Newman design which is hand pieced and consists of 200+ blocks as I'm not doing the centre. 
The pattern is in Judy's book "Quilts for Life Made with Love" which you can find here www.averyfinehouse.com.au
I will keep you posted as she progresses

Well that is all for today and just in case I don't get back, wishing all you lovely readers from around the world, a most Wonderful Christmas shared with those you love.

Peace ~ Joy ~ Love
Linda 
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment